Just recently, PlatinumGames, at E3 2014 during the Microsoft conference, announced their latest game, Scalebound. Here's a bit of speculation I have about the game, this is just a prediction, and is not official:
- It's going to be purely single-player, this is to be expected from what PlatinumGames usually do, but I don't think it's going to be anything like Anarchy Reigns, which is the most multiplayer based of any of the games from Platinum.
- It's going to be a mainly Hack 'n' Slash game, we can see in the trailer that the main character does use a bow, but I think it's going to be similar to Metal Gear Rising, in which you destroy large enemies by jumping around.
- It's going to be more strategy based than most games from Platinum, I think th…
Read more >
Information on the merger project can be found here: http://anarchyreigns.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:%E3%82%86/Merger_Proposal
- Move Anarchy Reigns articles (And other participating wiki articles) over to the Platinum Games Wiki
- Set up administration team (Requires wiki adoption)
- Improve on the articles of other games
- Add everything to appropriate categories
- Rewrite articles to suit the subject matter of Platinum Games
- Create portals for the different games
- Improve look of wiki
- Add templates